NewsHarp exams can be taken by video
Video Repertoire Exams are now available for Harp exams in 2020
NewsAccordion Repertoire syllabus
Accordion subjects now offered as Video Repertoire Exams only (in 2020)
NewsFace-to-face exams in 2020
A guide to face-to-face exam availability in 2020 and the relevant sessions Read more...
NewsAMEB (NSW) examinations in 2020
As the COVID-19 restrictions are being relaxed, a number of decisions are Read more...
NewsA message from the State Manager AMEB (NSW)
Dear teachers, candidates and parents,
Exam changes and requests
- Music Video Repertoire Exam submission - When you're ready to submit your candidates’ video for their Video Repertoire Exam
- Drama and Communication Video Exam submission - When you're ready to submit your candidates’ video for their Drama and Communication Video Exam
- Video exam extension request - If you need an extension of the 21 days to submit your recorded video
- Candidate withdrawal - Advise us if a student is withdrawing from a scheduled exam
- Change of subject, grade or syllabus - Request a change in the syllabus, grade or subject of an enrolment
- Scheduling request - Advise dates a student is not able to sit their exam or other scheduling requests
- Transfer request - Request a change to a student's exam date
- Special provisions - Request exam provisions for a student with special needs
- Change of teacher or enrolling person - A student is changing teacher and would like all future correspondence to go to the new teacher
- Certificate replacement request - Replace a lost certificate or request an amended certificate
- Exam report request - Request a copy of a student's exam report
- Letter of attainment request - Request a transcript/record of all exam results for an individual student
- Record of teacher's students' results - Request, by a teacher, for a record of all their students' results
Feedback and appeals
- Exam queries and feedback form - Send us a query or feedback about an exam
- Video Exam enquiry form - I have a question about Video Exams
- Grade exam appeal - Appeal the result of a Grade exam
- Associate Diploma exam appeal - Appeal the result of an Associate Diploma exam
- Written exam re-assessment - Request a written exam paper be re-marked
- eNews subscription - Receive the AMEB (NSW) eNews direct to your inbox
- Update contact details - Teachers or enrollers can provide updated contact details
- Syllabus enquiry - I have a question about preparing for an exam
- Merge candidate numbers - A student has more than one AMEB (NSW) candidate number. Merge details under one number
- Studio hire request - Book online to hire a studio at Clarence Street, Sydney for rehearsal.
- Examiner expression of interest - To submit your expression of interest in becoming an AMEB (NSW) Examiner.
- Private studio application - Register your interest in using your studio as an exam venue
- Private Venue Requirements for COVID-19. - A list of mandatory requirements that private venue owners must meet for COVID-19 compliance (this form may be completed online if opened with Adobe Reader)
- Past papers order form - Purchase past theory or musicianship papers
- General enquiry form - You would like to obtain additional information about AMEB (NSW) services or would like to find out what suitable options are available for your circumstances.