NewsChanges for paper-based written exams
In 2020, paper-based written theory exams only available 'on application'. Read more...
NewsNew trumpet syllabus coming in November 2019
New Series 2 Trumpet syllabus from November 2019.
NewsNew AMEB Theory Workbooks
Integrated course and workbooks out now
Australia Day and Queen's Birthday Honours
NewsAMEB (NSW) 2019 Diploma Presentation Ceremony
AMEB (NSW) held their annual Diploma Presentation Ceremony on Sunday 10 Read more...
Exam changes and requests
- Candidate withdrawal - Advise us if a student is withdrawing from a scheduled exam
- Change of subject, grade or syllabus - Request a change in the syllabus, grade or subject of an enrolment
- Scheduling request - Advise dates a student is not able to sit their exam or other scheduling requests
- Transfer request - Request a change to a student's exam date
- Special provisions - Request exam provisions for a student with special needs
- Change of teacher or enrolling person - A student is changing teacher and would like all future correspondence to go to the new teacher
- Certificate replacement request - Replace a lost certificate or request an amended certificate
- Exam report request - Request a copy of a student's exam report
- Letter of attainment request - Request a transcript/record of all exam results for an individual student
- Record of teacher's students' results - Request, by a teacher, for a record of all their students' results
Feedback and appeals
- Exam Queries and Feedback Form - Send us a query or feedback about an exam
- Grade exam appeal - Appeal the result of a Grade exam
- Associate Diploma exam appeal - Appeal the result of an Associate Diploma exam
- Written exam re-assessment - Request a written exam paper be re-marked
- eNews subscription - Receive the AMEB (NSW) eNews direct to your inbox
- Update contact details - Teachers or enrollers can provide updated contact details
- Syllabus enquiry - I have a question about preparing for an exam
- Merge candidate numbers - A student has more than one AMEB (NSW) candidate number. Merge details under one number
- Studio hire request - Book online to hire a studio at Clarence Street, Sydney for rehearsal.
- Examiner expression of interest - To submit your expression of interest in becoming an AMEB (NSW) Examiner.
- Private studio application - Register your interest in using your studio as an exam venue
- Past papers order form - Purchase past theory or musicianship papers
- General enquiry form - You would like to obtain additional information about AMEB (NSW) services or would like to find out what suitable options are available for your circumstances.