NewsEnrolments for Video Repertoire exams closing
Video Repertoire exams close 5 October
NewsVideo exams – dipping your toe in the great unknown!
Feedback from enrollers & examiners about their Video Repertoire Exam Read more...
NewsVideo Exam extensions
Extensions of time for Video Repertoire Exam submissions are available. Read more...
NewsAccordion Repertoire syllabus
Accordion subjects now offered as Video Repertoire Exams only (in 2020)
NewsHarp exams can be taken by video
Video Repertoire Exams are now available for Harp exams in 2020
AMEB (NSW) will make special assessment provisions to candidates who provide medical documentation of disability.
Examples of special provisions
Below are examples of special provisions that candidates with disabilities may request.
- Extra time to complete the exam or a reader
- Transcription of papers into large print or Braille
- A scribe to read the questions and transcribe answers
- Substitution of aural tests for sight reading
- Paper of a specified colour
- Seating near the front of the room for written exams
- Exams early or later in the day
Requesting special provisions
Enrollers should inform AMEB (NSW) of the candidate’s special assessment needs:
- using the Special Provisions Request form
- at the time of enrolment
Medical documentation should be mailed to the AMEB (NSW) office at the time of enrolment.
The AMEB (NSW) State Manager and Senior Information Officer assess requests. Applicants are advised of the AMEB (NSW) decision within one month of lodging their request.
For more information, please refer to the AMEB (NSW) Special Provisions policy.