NewsExam Dates for 2021
Exam dates announced for first half 2021. Video Repertoire Exams will Read more...
News2021 Diploma Presentation Ceremony
2020 Diploma Candidates to be honoured in online event.
News2020 Teacher Awards
NewsVideo exams – dipping your toe in the great unknown!
Feedback from enrollers & examiners about their Video Repertoire Exam Read more...
NewsRepertoire option continuing for Leisure syllabuses
‘For Leisure’ subjects will continue to be offered as Video Repertoire Exams Read more...
AMEB (NSW) will make special assessment provisions to candidates who provide medical documentation of disability.
Examples of special provisions
Below are examples of special provisions that candidates with disabilities may request.
- Extra time to complete the exam or a reader
- Transcription of papers into large print or Braille
- A scribe to read the questions and transcribe answers
- Substitution of aural tests for sight reading
- Paper of a specified colour
- Seating near the front of the room for written exams
- Exams early or later in the day
Requesting special provisions
Enrollers should inform AMEB (NSW) of the candidate’s special assessment needs:
- using the Special Provisions Request form
- at the time of enrolment
Medical documentation should be mailed to the AMEB (NSW) office at the time of enrolment.
The AMEB (NSW) State Manager and Senior Information Officer assess requests. Applicants are advised of the AMEB (NSW) decision within one month of lodging their request.
For more information, please refer to the AMEB (NSW) Special Provisions policy.