NewsTime to clean up your YouTube account
Please delete old videos from YouTube
NewsNo ID needed for Grade 8 Video exams
Changes to ID requirements for Video Repertoire exams
NewsDetails make the difference
Improve your attention to detail with current syllabus details and exam Read more...
NewsVale Ruth Fitzgerald
NewsGuaranteed exam option
Video Repertoire exams a guaranteed exam option in 2022
Enrollers must request exam fee refunds in writing. Refunds are not available once the candidate's exam session or postcode period begins. Late fees are not refundable.
AMEB will issue a full refund less a $30 administration fee if the request is submitted before the enrolment closing date of the exam session or postcode period in which the candidate has been enrolled.
The written notice of withdrawal must be received:
- Written exams: at least four weeks before the date of the written exam, or
- Practical exams: at least seven weeks before the the exam series or postcode period starts.
AMEB does not offer refunds once these time frames have passed. The enrolling person must ensure that students and their families are aware of these deadlines.
Online written exams
Changes to an online written exam enrolment are possible within 30 days of submitting the enrolment. AMEB (NSW) will refund the original enrolment and a new online written exam can then be purchased. The refund available is:
- full refund if changes are requested within five business days from the date of enrolment
- full refund less an administration fee of $30 if changes are requested after 5 business days from the date of enrolment.
- no refund for withdrawals will be available after 30 days from the date of enrolment.