NewsOboe additional works
Manual lists for grades 6 and over have been refreshed.
NewsPlaying music together
Information about accompaniment, page turners and more.
NewsTrumpet Grades 5 and 6
AMEB has launched new grade books for Grades 5 and 6 to enhance the current Read more...
NewsImportant info for your 2023 exams
Details regarding Repertoire exams, Piano, Piano for Leisure and Violin.
NewsClarinet additional works
Manual lists for Level 3 have been refreshed.
Enrollers must request exam fee refunds in writing. Refunds are not available once the candidate's exam session or postcode period begins.
Important to note - Late fees and all Transfer fees are not refundable.
AMEB will issue a full refund of the exam fee only less a $30 administration fee if the request is submitted before the enrolment closing date of the exam session or postcode period in which the candidate has been enrolled.
The written notice of withdrawal must be received:
- Written exams: at least four weeks before the date of the written exam, or
- Practical exams: at least seven weeks before the the exam series or postcode period starts.
AMEB does not offer refunds once these time frames have passed. The enrolling person must ensure that students and their families are aware of these deadlines.
Online written exams
Changes to an online written exam enrolment are possible within 30 days of submitting the enrolment. AMEB (NSW) will refund the original enrolment and a new online written exam can then be purchased. The refund available is:
- full refund if changes are requested within five business days from the date of enrolment
- full refund less an administration fee of $30 if changes are requested after 5 business days from the date of enrolment.
- no refund for withdrawals will be available after 30 days from the date of enrolment.