Providing quality assessments in music, speech and drama throughout NSW and the ACT.
Enrolments for AMEB (NSW) examinations will open on 17 January 2014. Enrolments can be made online using the AMEB Connect site. If you are an existing teacher with AMEB (NSW) you will be able to access your student records from previous years to make the enrolling process much faster. If you are a new teacher with AMEB (NSW) you can search for existing candidates – just click ‘Get Access’ and follow the prompts.
If you are unable to complete your enrolment online, click here to download paper forms.
2014 Examination dates and closing dates
- Written examinations
- Practical examinations
- Note: Exam dates can also be found in the table on pages 22 - 24 of the 2014 Enrolment Handbook
If you are unable to participate on these dates, please check this website (www.ameb.nsw.edu.au) in July for a replay of the webinars.
Music Practice Diary
This useful teaching tool allows you to:
- Record pieces to work on each week
- Log time spent on practice
- Communicate with parents as well as providing:
- Glossary of terms
- Historical timeline of major composers
- And more…
* Please ask us about special rates for purchases of more than 10 diaries
- Letter of Attainment Form
- Change of Teacher Form
- Rescheduling Form
- Change Form: Subject, Grade or Syllabus
- Scheduling Request Form
- Replacement Certificate
- Report Request
AMEB NSW newsletter
Credit card surcharge announcement
All NSW Government agencies are required to impose surcharges to recoup their merchant interchange fees.
AMEB (NSW) wish to notify all of their customers that effective from 1 January 2013, all transactions (including all 2013 enrolments) paid by credit card will incur a 0.4% surcharge.
AMEB (NSW) will continue to accept surcharge-free payments by cheque or money order.