Notices of Examination Letters will not be posted to enrollers in this COVID-19 year. Enrollers should watch for email notification of exam dates, which will be sent as soon as exams are scheduled. Notices must be downloaded and printed by logging into AMEB Connect or can be emailed directly to students.
You will need to download the Notice of Examination from AMEB Connect to print at home, write in the pieces you are playing and bring with you to your exam.
- Do not attend your exam if you, your support person or your accompanist is unwell. You will be asked to leave and will not receive your exam if any person in your party is visibly ill upon arrival.
- Hygiene is of the utmost importance at all exam venues. Please bring your own hand sanitiser, face mask, tissues, antibacterial wipes and water bottle. Instrumentalists must bring their own towel to manage any moisture produced in their instrument.
- Candidates can only enter an exam waiting area with one support person (and their accompanist if applicable). All other people who arrive will be asked to wait outside the venue premises.
- To observe the social distancing requirements, candidates must vacate the exam venue immediately upon the completion of their exam to allow the next candidate to enter.
- Page turners are not permitted to enter any face-to-face exam room.
- In venues with a lift, please comply with the maximum number allowed to enter the lift and stand where signs indicate.
- Candidates sitting for a Grade 8, Certificate of Performance, Associate Diploma or Licentiate Diploma practical exam must remember to bring their Photo ID to show their examiner/s.