The AMEB Advantage
What does the Australian Music Examinations Board offer?
- Syllabuses across a wide range of musical instruments, from beginner level to tertiary entrance standard.
- Singing syllabuses, for classical and contemporary singers.
- Speech and Drama syllabuses.
- Teaching qualifications in Music, Speech and Drama.
- Contemporary Popular Music courses with backing tracks.
- Theory and musicianship assessments.
- Graded material for use in teaching, including recordings and other resources.
- Syllabus designers and examiners who are experts in their field.
- Exam reports which provide a real measure of achievement.
- A qualification which is widely recognised and respected.